Fighting For Birth Injury Victims And Their Families
Are you the parent of a baby who was injured during birth? If so, you may be feeling a range of emotions, including happiness about the birth of your new child and anxiety about how you will adequately care for your child’s special needs.
Birth Injuries & OBGYN Malpractice Attorneys
At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., our birth injury lawyers are committed to helping parents obtain fair and deserved compensation for injuries their babies sustained during delivery.
Would you like to speak with an experienced attorney regarding a birth injury? Contact us to schedule a free consultation.
An Attorney Who is Also a Physician
Our senior attorney, Dennis M. Mahoney, MD., has been practicing law since 1968, and is also a licensed obstetrician. He has delivered hundreds of babies and understands the complexities of a birth injury case. His unique understanding of obstetrics and gynecology offers clients solid and medical-based representation.
To seek experienced legal representation regarding your birth injury case, call us at 303-800-3168.
How we Can Help You
Birth injuries can cause physical and cognitive development problems. Caring for a child who sustained a birth injury can be expensive because of necessary medical treatment.
At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., we help clients who have experienced the following birth injury scenarios gain maximum compensation:
- Negligently inducing labor too early in pregnancy
- Failure to diagnose fetal growth problems
- Failure to diagnose preeclampsia or pregnancy-induced hypertension
- Failure to diagnose gestational diabetes in the mother – This can result in difficulty during delivery which can cause trauma to babies in the form of shoulder dystopia and erb’s palsy
- Failure to conduct a c-section in a timely manner – This can result in cortical visual impairment, seizures, anoxic brain injury, hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy (HIE), cerebral palsy, or mental retardation
- Birth injuries involving vacuums or forceps-assisted delivery
- Other gynecology malpractice-related injuries
Birth injuries can affect mother and baby alike. A birth injury lawyer from our firm can provide complete representation to you and your baby.
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Insurance Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Failure to do a C-Section in a Timely Manner
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cases Against Kaiser Permanente
- Births Involving Vacuum-Assisted or Forceps-Assisted Deliveries
- Surgical Errors
- Medication Errors
- Nursing Errors
- Emergency Room Malpractice
- Misdiagnosis or Late Diagnosis
- Failure to Diagnose Skin Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Lung Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cervical Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Breast Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Blood Clots
- Legal Malpractice