Fighting For Birth Injury Victims And Their Families
Are you the parent of a baby who was injured during birth? If so, you may be feeling a range of emotions, including happiness about the birth of your new child and anxiety about how you will adequately care for your child’s special needs.
Birth Injuries And OB-GYN Malpractice Attorneys
At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., in Denver, our birth injury lawyers are committed to helping parents obtain fair and deserved compensation for injuries that their babies sustained during delivery in Colorado and Wyoming.
Would you like to speak with an experienced Denver attorney regarding a birth injury? Contact us to schedule a free consultation.
A Law Firm Founded By An Attorney Who Was Also A Physician
Our firm was founded more than 40 years ago by Dennis M. Mahoney, M.D., a licensed obstetrician and attorney who practiced law with the warmth and understanding you would expect from a good physician. Today the firm’s tradition of providing compassionate legal service to injured clients is carried on by his sons Paul Mahoney and Kevin Mahoney.
To seek experienced legal representation regarding your birth injury case in Colorado or Wyoming, call us at 303-800-3168.
How We Can Help You
Birth injuries can cause physical and cognitive development problems. Caring for a child who sustained a birth injury can be expensive because of the necessary medical treatment involved.
At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., we help clients who have experienced the following birth injury scenarios gain maximum compensation:
- Negligently inducing labor too early in pregnancy
- Failure to diagnose fetal growth problems
- Failure to diagnose preeclampsia or pregnancy-induced hypertension
- Failure to diagnose gestational diabetes in the mother – this can result in difficulty during delivery, which can cause trauma to babies in the form of shoulder dystopia and Erb’s palsy
- Failure to conduct a C-section in a timely manner – this can result in cortical visual impairment, seizures, anoxic brain injury, hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy (HIE), cerebral palsy or mental retardation
- Birth injuries involving vacuum- or forceps-assisted deliveries
- Other gynecology malpractice-related injuries
Birth injuries can affect mother and baby alike. A birth injury lawyer from our firm can provide complete representation to you and your baby. To schedule a free consultation with a birth injury lawyer, contact us online or call us at 303-800-3168.