Failure to Diagnose Cervical Cancer
Cervical Cancer Misdiagnosis Attorneys Serving Colorado, Oklahoma, and Wyoming
A misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose a disease, illness or medical condition robs you of valuable time and options for treatment. At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., we provide experienced and effective legal services to victims of a failure to diagnose cervical cancer and their families. The attorneys in our firm have extensive experience helping individuals and families struggling with the legal concepts surrounding medical malpractice cases.
If you or a family member was impacted by a doctor’s failure to diagnose cervical cancer, please contact The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C. for a free consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our senior attorney, Dennis M. Mahoney, MD, spent twenty-two years of his legal career defending doctors and hospitals against medical malpractice claims. In 1990, he began representing patients and families injured because of doctor or hospital negligence. His experience as a doctor and a means he understands your case on multiple levels and works quickly to obtain the maximum compensation you and your family deserve.
How do I know if a doctor failed to diagnose me?
A doctor has a standard of care to meet while treating you. He or she may be held liable for a failure to diagnose cervical cancer if you are showing symptoms of the disease and he or she:
- Failed to read your medical history regarding cervical cancer in your family
- Neglected to perform a thorough pap exam
- Failed to order the right diagnostic test to determine the type of cancer you had
- Misread your Pap smear results
With any disease, early detection leads to a greater chance of survival when the disease is properly diagnosed and treated. When a misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose cervical cancer leads to a death in your family, our experienced attorneys can discuss whether pursing a wrongful death case is right for you. Please contact our medical malpractice lawyers to arrange for a complimentary case evaluation.
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Insurance Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Failure to do a C-Section in a Timely Manner
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cases Against Kaiser Permanente
- Births Involving Vacuum-Assisted or Forceps-Assisted Deliveries
- Surgical Errors
- Medication Errors
- Nursing Errors
- Emergency Room Malpractice
- Misdiagnosis or Late Diagnosis
- Failure to Diagnose Skin Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Lung Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cervical Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Breast Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Blood Clots
- Legal Malpractice