If you have suffered a serious injury in a helicopter or plane accident — or if you have lost a loved one in a fatal plane crash — you deserve to learn about your legal options for recovering compensation. At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C. in Denver, Colorado, we represent accident victims throughout Colorado dealing with the aftermath of an aviation accident.
Schedule a free consultation with a Denver aviation accident lawyer to learn how we can help. Contact our law office today by calling 303-800-3168.
Fatal Airplane & Helicopter Accidents
Colorado can be a dangerous flying area. The high altitude can make it difficult for smaller planes and helicopters to fly when engines produce less power. Airflow over the Rocky Mountains can make for a turbulent and dangerous ride.
The lawyers of The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C. represent victims of all types of plane accidents — from small single-engine plane accidents to large commercial plane accidents. We will ask important questions to determine the cause of your accident:
- Was the pilot experienced?
- Was the airplane properly maintained?
- Was the pilot flying in dangerous weather conditions?
- Was the runway properly lit?
- Were all Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements met?
Speak to a Wrongful Death Lawyer
Our law firm represents the family members of individuals who died in a fatal plane crash. As a surviving family member, you may be eligible to recover significant compensation for your losses. We will help you pursue a wrongful death settlement, which can reduce the financial stress that goes along with losing a loved one.
To schedule a free consultation with a Denver plane crash lawyer, contact us by calling 303-800-3168.
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Insurance Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Failure to do a C-Section in a Timely Manner
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cases Against Kaiser Permanente
- Births Involving Vacuum-Assisted or Forceps-Assisted Deliveries
- Surgical Errors
- Medication Errors
- Nursing Errors
- Emergency Room Malpractice
- Misdiagnosis or Late Diagnosis
- Failure to Diagnose Skin Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Lung Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cervical Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Breast Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Blood Clots
- Legal Malpractice