Burn injuries affect victims physically, emotionally, and financially. Due to tissue and nerve damage, burn injuries are some of the most painful injuries an individual can suffer. The emotional effects of a burn injury can be amplified if scarring or disfigurement results. Financially, a burn injury can be devastating, as long-term care is often necessary.
Electrocution or Chemical Burn Injuries
At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., we consider the multiple components of a burn injury, and offer our legal guidance to clients appropriately. If you have been injured in an explosion, fire, or due to a chemical spill, contact a Denver burn injury lawyer to learn about your legal options. Call 303-800-3168 to schedule a free consultation.
Causes of Burn Injuries
Our law firm represents burn injury victims whose injuries were caused due to the following:
- Dangerous electrical equipment
- Plant explosions
- Workplace explosions
- Home and building fires
- Fires caused by car accidents, truck accidents, and other auto accidents
- Chemical exposure
If you have been burned due to a chemical spill or chemical exposure, contact Colorado chemical burn attorneys at our firm to learn about your legal options. You may be eligible to receive significant compensation for your injuries and other damages.
A Unique Law Firm with a Medical Doctor Who Is Also A Lawyer
Attorney Dennis Mahoney is also a licensed medical doctor. He understands the severity and complexity of burn injuries, and is knowledgeable about the often long recovery time for burn injury victims. If you have suffered burns in an accident caused by another person or party’s negligence, talk to a Denver burn injury lawyer and doctor who can assess the legal and medical components of your case.
To schedule a free consultation with a Denver burn injury lawyer, contact us by calling 303-800-3168.
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Insurance Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Failure to do a C-Section in a Timely Manner
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cases Against Kaiser Permanente
- Births Involving Vacuum-Assisted or Forceps-Assisted Deliveries
- Surgical Errors
- Medication Errors
- Nursing Errors
- Emergency Room Malpractice
- Misdiagnosis or Late Diagnosis
- Failure to Diagnose Skin Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Lung Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cervical Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Breast Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Blood Clots
- Legal Malpractice