Product Liability Attorneys Helping Injured Clients
As a society, we’ve come to rely on products such as consumer goods, medical devices and advancements in medication. When these products work, our lives are made easier and our health is improved. When they don’t, serious, life-threatening injuries can result.
At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., our product liability attorneys help get compensation for consumers who have been injured by bad products, medications or medical devices. Our lawyers are committed to helping individuals in Colorado and Wyoming maximize their compensation for lost wages, medical expenses and pain and suffering after being injured by defective products.
Product liability attorney Kevin Mahoney has been selected for inclusion in Colorado Super Lawyers® for the past 13 years and was named a top-rated attorney for class action and mass tort cases.
With more than 40 years of experience, our founding attorney Dennis M. Mahoney has handled countless product liability cases successfully. If you have been harmed by a defective product, we will fight for you and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Get Compensation After Being Injured By A Defective Product Or Medical Device
Product liability claims arise in one of two ways:
- When a product malfunctions and causes injury: Design defects, manufacturing errors and failure to properly maintain products can all cause a product to malfunction.
- When an inherently dangerous product does not come with adequate warnings: Manufacturers and distributors have a duty to warn of known dangers. Failure to do so can result in injuries to users.
In either case, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., our product liability attorneys have successfully represented injury victims in a wide range of product liability claims, including everything from consumer products to dangerous prescription medications and injuries caused by defective medical devices.
When The Products We Buy Cause Serious Injuries
We represent clients in product liability claims involving unsafe products such as:
- Dangerous drugs: Any drug can be dangerous in certain situations, and some incompatible drug combinations can be extremely dangerous, even lethal. Our lawyers represent clients harmed by diabetes medications, Zantac and other dangerous drugs.
- Birth control products: Birth control has been seen as a save-all for sexual license since the 1960s, but many of the medical products required to empower this liberation are often more harmful than people anticipated. Whether it’s a lawsuit involving Essure or IVC filters, our attorneys can represent your interests and help you obtain compensation for your illnesses and injuries.
- Talcum powder: For many years, talcum powder was a popular product generally viewed as safe and healthy. However, in recent years, it was discovered that talc contains asbestos and can lead to serious health conditions.
- Paraquat injuries: We represent agricultural workers who are filing lawsuits against the manufacturer of the toxic weed killer paraquat.
- CPAP or Bi-Level PAP machines used to treat sleep apnea
- Royal Philips (AKA Philips Respironics), the manufacturers of these ventilators is recalling all affected CPAP and Bi-Level PAP devices that they produced before 4/26/2021. The sound abatement foam material they used in these medical machines may decompose and get into someone’s lungs while using the device. This may lead to cancer.
- Products: Trilogy 100, Trilogy 200, Garbin Plus, Aeris, LifeVent, BiPAP V30, and BiPAP A30/A40 Series Device Models, continuous ventilators, and non-continuous ventilators
- Recall information: https://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/e/sleep/communications/src-update and pdf about CPAP recall
In addition to his 40 years of legal experience, Dennis M. Mahoney is a licensed medical doctor. This medical training and experience give a tremendous edge to injury cases involving defective medical products. We know how to go up against Big Pharma to get you the maximum compensation to which you are entitled.
Our product liability lawyers have represented clients who developed ovarian cancer from talcum powder/baby powder or pancreatic cancer from diabetic drugs or who suffered injuries from Essure birth control devices. We are now accepting clients for hernia mesh lawsuits and cases of cancer caused by Zantac.
Call For A Free Consultation About Your Defective Product Injury
If you were injured by a defective product or bad drug, contact our firm online. Our product liability attorneys will fight to get you the compensation that you deserve. Call us today at 303-800-3168 to learn more in a free consultation.
Most people who are hurt by a dangerous consumer product are surprised to learn how common these injuries are. Although we all go through our day-to-day lives buying products and using them regularly, many of these products are poorly designed or manufactured, or there are inherent risks in these products that retailers fail to warn us about properly. We are not as safe using consumer products as many of us think.
If you have been hurt by a consumer product, you do have options. Those who put out dangerous products or fail to warn you of a product’s inherent danger are the ones who are legally responsible for the losses and injuries that you incur as a result. At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., we can help you get the compensation that you deserve. Our lawyers have decades of combined experience helping clients throughout Colorado and Wyoming in all types of product liability claims, including dangerous medical product claims and dangerous consumer product claims.
Dangerous Products In The Marketplace
All types of products can result in serious injuries or death. Our lawyers represent clients harmed by:
- Saws, chainsaws, drills, jackhammers and other power tools
- Lawnmowers, weed wackers, leaf blowers and other yard equipment
- Tents, fire tools and other camping equipment
- Aerosol sprays
- Ovens, microwaves, toasters, fryers, air fryers, convection ovens, crockpots, utensils and other kitchen items
- Hair dryers, makeup items and other bathroom supplies
- Electricity, water and gas
While these listed items are among the most common to cause serious injuries, it is far from a comprehensive list. If you have any type of injury from any type of consumer product, it is likely that we can take your case and get you a handsome compensation award.
Injuries Caused By Child Products
The most tragic types of injuries are those that children get from products that are advertised for children. These are the products that we most trust to not harm our kids. When our children suffer serious injuries as a result of these products, the outcome can be catastrophic, even fatal. Our lawyers take on cases involving child health care products, child safety seats, strollers, toys, diapers, talcum powder, high chairs and other child-centered products.
As a law firm consisting of a father and his sons, we understand the importance of family and children. If any of your kids have been harmed by consumer products, we will fight aggressively to get you the full measure of compensation available.
Contact Us For Your Free Consultation
We will fight for you. Call us at 303-800-3168 for a free initial consultation with an experienced product liability lawyer.