As a society, we’ve come to rely on products such as consumer goods, medical devices and advancements in medication. When these products work, our lives are made easier and our health is improved. When they don’t, serious, life-threatening injuries can result.
At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., we help get compensation for consumers who have been injured by bad products, medications or medical devices. Our lawyers are committed to helping individuals in Colorado, Wyoming and Oklahoma maximize their compensation for lost wages, medical expenses and pain and suffering after being injured by defective products.
Kevin Mahoney has been honored with inclusion in Super Lawyers for the past 10 years and was named a top-rated attorney for class action and mass tort cases.
Get Compensation After Being Injured By A Defective Product Or Drug
Product liability claims arise in one of two ways:
- When a product malfunctions and causes injury — Design defects, manufacturing errors and failure to properly maintain products can all cause a product to malfunction.
- When an inherently dangerous product does not come with adequate warnings — Manufacturers and distributors have a duty to warn of known dangers. Failure to do so can result in injury to users.
In either case, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
At The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., we have successfully represented injury victims in a wide range of product liability claims, including everything from consumer products to dangerous prescription medications and injuries caused by defective medical devices.
Our lawyers have handled cases relating to injuries caused by transvaginal mesh, and injuries caused by power morcellators during hysterectomies. We have also represented clients who developed ovarian cancer from talcum powder/baby powder or pancreatic cancer from diabetic drugs, or who suffered injuries from Essure birth control devices. We are now accepting clients for hernia mesh lawsuits and cases of cancer caused by Zantac.
Call For A Free Consultation
If you were injured by a defective product or bad drug, contact our firm. Our attorneys will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Call us today at 303-800-3168 to learn more in a free consultation.
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Insurance Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Failure to do a C-Section in a Timely Manner
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cases Against Kaiser Permanente
- Births Involving Vacuum-Assisted or Forceps-Assisted Deliveries
- Surgical Errors
- Medication Errors
- Nursing Errors
- Emergency Room Malpractice
- Misdiagnosis or Late Diagnosis
- Failure to Diagnose Skin Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Lung Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cervical Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Breast Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Blood Clots
- Legal Malpractice