If you or someone you love was diagnosed with cancer after taking Zantac, we can help.
Taking On Big Pharma And Negligent Drug Manufacturers
We Relentlessly Pursue The Compensation You Deserve
The manufacturers of Zantac are responsible for their product. The manufacturers have made over a billion dollars by creating, marketing and selling a drug that they knew contained an ingredient that was potentially hazardous.
The FDA is investigating the source of the contamination and the dangers to consumers. It is our contention that these manufacturers created an inherently dangerous product and did not warn consumers of this risk. They failed in their duty to warn consumers, resulting in grave injury.
If you or a loved one took Zantac and has been diagnosed with or died from cancer of the stomach, liver, small intestine, colon, bladder, kidney, prostate, esophagus or pancreas, talk to an attorney as soon as you can.
Our firm has a well-known reputation for successfully representing injury victims in a wide range of product liability claims. If you believe your cancer was caused by using Zantac, call or email our team to find out your next steps.
Call Now For A Free Consultation
Based in Colorado and Wyoming, we also help clients throughout the country. We work to maximize your compensation for your suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, and other issues and losses. To find out how we can help, call 303-800-3168 or send us a brief email. We always offer a free consultation and will provide answers to your most pressing questions. We understand the stress you are experiencing and welcome your call or email, even if you are unsure you have a case or not.
- FDA Article: Removal of All Ranitidine Products (Zantac) from the Market
- CNN: FDA calls for heartburn drug Zantac to be pulled from market immediately
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Insurance Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Failure to do a C-Section in a Timely Manner
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cases Against Kaiser Permanente
- Births Involving Vacuum-Assisted or Forceps-Assisted Deliveries
- Surgical Errors
- Medication Errors
- Nursing Errors
- Emergency Room Malpractice
- Misdiagnosis or Late Diagnosis
- Failure to Diagnose Skin Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Lung Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cervical Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Breast Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Blood Clots
- Legal Malpractice