Fighting For The Victims Of Toxic Chemical Exposure Nationwide
The environment in which you live and work can cause significant harm to your health if you suffer exposure to a toxic substance such as chemical exposure and contamination. Often, these exposures are the result of another party’s disregard for health and safety regulations.
If you suspect that your injury or illness developed due to a hazardous substance, The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., stands ready to help you hold the negligent party accountable. For more than 40 years, our firm has been helping people injured by negligence and recklessness. We work with clients across the U.S.
Handling Thousands Of Claims, Recovering Millions Of Dollars
Our lawyers have handled a broad range of diverse toxic tort claims, giving us the experience necessary to help you. For example, contaminated groundwater caused by fracking or horizontal drilling. We also handle many other cases related to:
- Camp Lejeune contaminated water – Serious health problems caused by exposure to toxic water at Camp Lejeune between Aug. 1, 1953 and Dec. 31, 1987.
- Talcum powder cancer – Ovarian cancer from the long-term use of talcum powder products such as “baby powder.”
- CPAP and Bi-level PAP machines used to treat sleep apnea – Chronic respiratory issues, cancer and other health problems after using a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine or bi-level positive airway pressure (Bi-level PAP) device.
- Paraquat neurological damage – Parkinson’s disease and other neurological issues after exposure to Paraquat weed killer.
- Zantac cancer – Various cancers that developed after taking Zantac heartburn medication.
- Zofran birth defects – Mothers who took Zofran while pregnant and delivered a child who had birth defects.
- Metal-on-metal hip implants – Injuries sustained after undergoing hip implant surgery, including premature revision surgery to correct problems caused by the hip implant.
- Diabetes drugs and cancer – Pancreatic cancer after using the type-2 diabetes drugs Januvia, Victoza, Janument or Byetta.
- Lead poisoning – Behavioral disorders, learning delays, speech delays, hearing loss and other problems in children linked to toxic exposure to lead paint.
- Toxic hair relaxer chemicals – Uterine cancer linked to chemical hair relaxers and straighteners.
- Aqueous film-forming foam (AFFF) – Health problems from exposure to firefighting foam.
We feel driven to achieve positive results for clients who have suffered harm due to a corporation or individual’s disregard for safety. We are committed to calculating your damages accurately and recovering the maximum compensation to which you are entitled. All told, we have recovered millions of dollars for victims.
Toxic tort claims sometimes coincide with product liability claims; for example, if you ingested a dangerous medication or used a defective medical device. Fortunately, we also handle product liability lawsuits.
Discuss Your Claim In A Free, Confidential Consultation
The Mahoney Law Firm, P.C., is the advocate to stand up for you after exposure to a toxic substance. To learn whether you have a claim on your hands, please contact our law firm to schedule a completely free initial consultation. Call our office at 888-575-4383 or send us an email to begin.